UNT 5.26% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Don't get me wrong, I'm just exploring the thought bubble that's...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just exploring the thought bubble that's been floated out there, but if we are looking for change in behaviour or performance as an indicator of application of lessons learned from the past, and if a problem that Dom was associated with during his time at Destra was related to acquisitions as a cornerstone of the growth strategy, then hasn't one of those behaviours already been repeated, i.e. the acquisition of Track indicates that Dom still likes to use acquisition (through debt) as a key element of his company's growth strategy.

Regardless of how Track performs that behaviour has already been repeated. So I'm thinking if there has been any lessons learned, it appears that it is not that debt funded acquisition is risky, so it must be that the lesson is acquisition is a good strategy, we just need to do it better than they did at Destra. Personally, if I'd been involved in problems related to acquisitions, I'd stay away from them completely, and maybe, only maybe, consider one well after my new venture is well up and running with a successful track record. So it seems to me Dom is still happy to play with fire so to speak - let's hope he has learned how to integrate an acqusition successfully, despite not having learned to stay away from them completely.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $46.85K 2.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 610862 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 699307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.