ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Bridge to India, page-2

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Interesting. Don't really want to tie up with the indians though. Don't think they will finish the job, from a manufacturing point of view, but some very smart people there who could contribute a lot on the research side.

The last paragraph about testing facilities is good to note. Scaling up capacities. It is time consuming to send off your samples for testing. And time is of the essence with all these players coming in, especially with govt money as well.

Really hope we crack thru on this one. Stabilise the anode with high percentage of silicon and the world is our oyster. Hope we price it accordingly. A fair percentage of the value added. A litre of anteocoat could be worth thousands ! More than gold. They will have to bury the plant underground for security sake and use armoured trucks !

We do need to manufacture the anteocoat ourselves. Can't take any chances with the chinese reverse engineering it. We can sue but there courts and culture don't respect IP. It would be a long and horrible fight. Keep it in house. Am I getting ahead of myself. Just a bit...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.