VCR ventracor limited

bridgebaron, page-10

1. 423 Posts.
    Admirable sentiments Vasilios, but honestly, my $5k and your $5k is not going to do it. If it really is critical that they raise $10mill (and I remain unconvinced it's critical), then what they need is the big boys to play along.

From the structure of the cap raising, it looks very similar to what a number of others have done recently, e.g. NAB, GNS, PPX, in the way that they are looking to the big end of town to fill their NEEDS, and are allowing retail holders to play along a little bit, if they so choose.

Which means that whether or not retail holders subscribe is irrelevant from the point of view of the company "making it through". So from our own perspective, the only question then is whether to buy in the SPP at 8.1 cents, buy on-market later (at much less than 8.1 cents), or to just hang on with what you've got.

The only option that doesn't make any sense at all is to sell at these prices. After losing 90% of one's capital, there's really no point in selling out now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.