PEN 2.08% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

I had a brief discussion with Gus today via email as I've often...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I had a brief discussion with Gus today via email as I've often done whenever I've had a concern or needed clarification on something over the past 6 years. I obviously never learn anything that I'm not supposed to however I find I've often got responses that have helped ease any fears I may have. I asked the companies thoughts re the intervenors + upcoming pre hearing and to put it simple Gus said that Peninsula believes that the intervenors have no case and that is very clear if you follow the licensing process that we and 3 other groups (who have successfully had their projects approved in the last 12 months)have gone through in Wyoming. He didn't state the other groups He also expressed dissapointment in the current share price and believes that this may be a flow on effect from the bad publicity surrounding this situation. Of which the company believes is a non-issue. Make of it what you will however I've found that this has made me feel a little better about my investment so if this helps any of the rest of you then I'm glad! Fingers crossed for not only this week but also for the coming months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.