SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

brief from someone at burnett yesterday, page-6

1. 280 Posts.
    Yes it is Shelly, since I live Melbourne I have seen it and it is quite impressive. And I'm not far from Select's office and if they don't perform I will drive up there to give them an ear bashing.(lol)

There is also mention of the product on Burnet's web site.

Development of Rapid Diagnostic Tests

Accurate and timely diagnosis of viral infections is an important tool in the control and management of outbreaks and sporadic cases of disease. This project utilises our knowledge of viral structure and assembly to develop robust assays for hepatitis virus infections, suitable for use in both developed and developing countries.

Our studies of hepatitis A virus (HAV) and hepatitis E virus (HEV) over many years have identified viral antigens and virus-specific antibodies that are amenable to the production of sensitive and specific diagnostic assays. To facilitate the use of these assays in developing countries and in general practice, point-of-care assays are the ultimate goal for each disease. Based on our work in developing rapid diagnostic tests with HAV and HEV, we are now applying similar techniques to hepatitis C virus, and to other antigens in the future.

Project staff: Dr David Anderson, Dr Teresa Howard

Project collaborators: Prof Eric Gowans, Prof Suzanne Crowe, Dr Iswar Lal Shrestha, Prof Rakesh Aggarwal

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.