MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Matt, You will get some idea from Cliffylyons post:"Gents do you...

1. 73 Posts.
    Matt,
    You will get some idea from Cliffylyons post:
    "Gents do you realise the size of Mantra's Nyota deposit is around 3kms by 2kms.

Now the Itigi resource will be higher grade than Manyoni according to the Tanzanian Govt's radiometric survey...........but it looks like the resource will be close to the surface.

The 40km by 10km anomoly is no doubt gigantic. We could be sitting on something that could blow the uranium industry away.

More results from Manyoni shouldn't be far away as the last update said half of the drills hadn't arrived back from the labs. Hopefulyy 2-3 more announcements to come.

No time to waste - the 30's will be history soon!"

On top of that I would like to add that I think about half of Mantra's tenement is in a Reserve, whereas none of Uranex's tenement is. I think the only thing that is keeping the SP at this ridiculously low price is that there is a small chance that there could a capital rising. But since they should have enough to do preliminary drilling, they will wait until the results before they do any capital rising. By that time, the SP could be anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.