AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

brief technical, page-2

1. 266 Posts.
    Your post recently seems to be the only one Ive seen that looks at AIM from a TA viewpoint. Having been a holder of AIM some time ago ( I bailed out in the mid 30's ) I regularly check in to see how the market sentiment is going on HC.

My current thoughts are:

AIM has undergone a 50 % retracement from its recent high of 38c commencing from a base level 13.5c. The upswing traded volume was 148M and the downswing volume to date is 197M. So the sellers have held the whip hand to date. The problem I have with your view that AIM is now in accumulation phase is that a previous accum phase in this downturn in early Jan petered out in a brief rally. Futhermore the current prices do not appear to line up with previous support levels. Could be vulnerable to more selling.

For mine the next natural support level is down around the 16.5c mark However if the current support holds AIM would be bullish for me with a close above 26.5c

========================================

some accumulation today which is the first time in a long time . It was on low volume but its a start . Will 23.5c become its wave base ...... ? Too early to tell just yet but I'll be happy to see a few more days like today to get rid of this overhang . cheers ECN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.11K 60.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14109 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.