SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

brief update, page-11

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Great to hear your thoughts Q, retrac and others...

I completely agree Q, this is first class land in a stable country with infrastructure on its door step...but in hindsight...the level of exploration activity SBR has undertaken thus far is rather disappointing...

The drilling issues and slow pace of ops have been such an issue with investors, that even when SBR have brought up what I consider excellent ore from its drill core..the SP still dribbles away...

I remember bringing up the topic with SBR management and on this forum of what were the reasons for only going ahead with 2 DD rigs...why not 3 DD rigs or even 4?

The answer ended in the usual rhetoric its about 'maintaining a more prudent cash burn'...'the geos all would love half a dozen drills on the mountain'...but that answer just raised another...why didnt they raise more capital to fund more rigs; given the $0.26 offering was well received by the market?

...less rigs on site may not be a smart way to manage cash when you are running overhead...SBR were too top heavy for their level of exploration activities...and consequently we saw the CEO get dropped...other factors may have played a part...

The way forward right now is to tick more boxes and derisk guchab, get a substantial Jorc, do your scoping, and if you get the SP up enough merge with Kombat and move to a mining application on guchab..

Dont worry boys and girls, other explorers have bigger problems; having no cash and no asset worthy of investment...SBR have cash (for the next 18 months I remember someone saying)...and they have a developing resource that I am hoping turns into tsumebs' southern sister (all fingers crossed)...

all imho, have a nice weekend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.