SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

brief update, page-12

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Don't disagree , I am just trying to foster some strategic thinking and decisions making .
    No-one seems to be questioning ( yet )that our tenement(s) have great potential to hold one , or more , significant ore body (ies) .
    The market cap is currently $9.29m .If its all too hard , we could probably flog the tenement for > $20m , having regard to what we have already seen ???
    That would double our current EV!!!
    So my question is ;How do we realise the value from our assets ?
    I agree , you wouldn't want to be letting someone in at the current ridiculously low sp BUT we appear to be limping along painfully dying death by a 1000 cuts .
    Obviously we need to attract some more attention by way of either spectacular results , or demonstrate increasing grade and width down the Guchab valley to get the sp up ...let's hear of any other suggestions !!

However , even if we are able to do that , imo development of the tenement realistically requires a much larger ( and resourced )player to step up , take a share , and drive the project forward within acceptable timeframes .
    What is better : 100% of 4c ; or 50% 0f $1.00 ??
    IMO a partnership , JV , Buy-In , or Buy-out are inevitable at some point .It is just when and how much ?
    Let's get on with it !!
    Step 1 ...deliver some goodies promptly ....

then realise some value for shareholders and let someone share the hard work with us at an accelerated pace .

The other choice ... continue to crawl slowly over broken glass and while bleeding slowly to death , continue to whinge about the low sp , the Board and Management .That is not what I want to do .
    Best wishes
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 286850 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.