SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

brief update, page-28

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Love your work Nic,

Although I do not agree totally with the 'flavour' of your post, it shows a high degree of methodical and unbiased reasoning.

The resource model SBR have for Guchab is currently 'as good as it gets'; thats the words from the very talented structural geo in relation to its accuracy. It shows broadening mineralisation and increasing in grade as it plunges down the south of the topography of the mountain. It is analogous with Kombat which is a series of deposits of high grade and respectable tonnages.

IMHO the SP should not be valuing Guchab as nil or nearly nil as it is not a mere concept imho, its a tangible deposit that is foretasted to grow significantly. It may or may not be economical at present, but if they continue to follow her down the mountain towards the motherlode..any doubts left in the investor market about economics can very quickly evaporate.

It was only a few yeears ago when I remember copper explorers valued at considerable mkt caps based on mere nearology and/or grab samples only...that was speculation gone mad, nowadays its conservatism over the top...

I think personally when shareholders see the SP so low it naturally breeds negativity, we start (and rightfully so) asking ourselves what has gone wrong? Often we try and search for reason to the low SP but the reason might just be based around investor patience.

I think fundamentally SBR is doing very well; its has proven a near surface, respectable grade deposit that is likely to grow rapidly. We know that these deposits can go very deep below the surface - Tsumeb was mined down its pipe 1.5km from surface; which was the reason it produced over 30 million tonnnes of rich multi-element/copper ore.

All imho, enjoying the conversation!

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.