ARU 0.00% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

occam,a few years back I thought like you about ARU but...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    occam,

a few years back I thought like you about ARU but meanwhile I'm convinced that ARU management is not able to bring NB and the processing facility into production. This is not due to lacking technical skills but as long as they won't find a real CFO and an experienced communications manager they won't attract institutional shareholders. Just look at the last corporate news. The wording is just a katastrophe, the timing with the delayed open briefing a joke and the unforced announcement of a capital raising is an unexcusable mistake that cost us shareholders millions of $. The next RI will be placed in a range between .40$-.50$ and companies like Quick-Buck Ltd, One-stop-shopping Inc, Bellporter or a like will line up and will direct the shareprice in the favorable direction.
    It is a miracle to me why ARU didn't apply to a trading halt in order to meet the compliance needs and to prepare a reasonable and professional corporate news and a datailed explanation to the share market. Instead management acted like the Government of a banana republic and didn't provide an adapted time schedule, didn't provide accurate figures to explain the decision and instead of highlighting the positive effects they are using negative terms like "delay".
    ARU has the worst track record in finding institutional holders and with ARUs track record of horror releas they probably have deterred serious investors for years and attract the ST-players that will provide more and more volatility. Management is not aware how hard they hit the company and to what extend they destroy value. People like Gavin are 100% resistant to good advice in this respect but ignorance and pride goes before a fall.
    As I said before - in one way I'm grateful because it will give me the opportunity to pick up RI shares at super discount prices for a quick fortune but on the other hand I'm deeply disappointed that I had to give up my LT perspective on ARU because one thing is for sure. The current management and board members won't be able to bring ARU into production because they are just Technocrats and/or Public officers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $292.7K 1.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 513481 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1194071 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.