ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

briefing with german shareholders frankfurt, page-16

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi NightStalker,
    Your response is verry fair comment, but equally there is also a reasonable response.

I cant quote the numbers verbatim now, but Germans were holding approx 40% of Arafura not long ago.

They were infront of most of the Australian crowd and have certainly supported the company in getting thus far (some from IPO). They are important to the company.
    It also must be noted that they are far more informed and technically adept than the average Aussie punter chasing the next best thing.
    Guys like RMINCONSULT, Lenni and other can make your head spin with the technical side of things (not discounting the likes of yourself, Juk etc).

It must also be said that the company has done Australian roadshows and (I would assume without knowing) that they will be doing another one, as a holder I can only suggest that you ask to be invited to the next one and they are likely to do so.

Also the potential for the Germans to lift the SP of Arafura is a historical known, they have the $ and the passion... this helps Aussie shareholders.

Ok, thats enough from me for a bit.. back in the box.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $446.2K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 2695095 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2036367 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.