ARU 2.50% 20.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

might be a temporarily tax loss selling effect but believe me my...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    might be a temporarily tax loss selling effect but believe me my friend. Last weeks corporate news was a wake up call for short-term institutionals and the usual suspects will line up for a deeply discounted placement later this year. Just as a small foretaste a single 200,000 shares order showed up in todays pre-trade. But ARU has a track record on desastrous releases. The top ranked faux pas is dated back to the 15th of October 2007 and was the poorest attempt of communicating a pre-feasibility study that has been ever recorded in Australian resource company history. Another good one was released almost exactly one year later when our so called CFO Gavin attracted YA Investments to take a stake in ARU. In November 2007 ARU raised capital through Intersuisse and while management thought longterm investors entered the boat this shareholders has already left the party. The same with Bellporter the least loyal bunch of shareholders you may imagine. It is a miracle to me if ARU management is that naive or if they follow a strategy of least reliable shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $473.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $564.3K 2.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 704935 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2036461 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.