LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

bright future ahead for lyc, page-15

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    kdav,

I don't want to drag this out but some people may use information posted here to help shape their investment decisions so we all have a duty of care to post accurately.

If you have an opinion, fine - just make sure it's expressed as an opinion.

If you want to state facts please ensure they are correct and naming a source adds credibility.

JPM expressed surprise that the Sojitz deal was completed by the deadline given the events in Japan but it did not have any impact on their price target.

47% of Mt Weld production is Cerium. Page 14, March 11 presentation from LYC clearly shows Demand 52kt/Supply 66kt and doesn't calculate Moly S2 which would add another 10kt to the supply side. Clearly, by LYC's own reserch, nearly half the basket by weight will be in significant oversupply in the near term.

BTW, the US congress is more concerned with security of supply for defense purposes and most of the proposed funding is directed to Nth American hopefuls in an attempt to fast track domestic supply. Resulting in - increased supply.

Now I have to 'fess up to a mistake - Ca & La contribute $96 not $120 to the current basket so the calculation should have been $22 + $64 = $86.

Re the LAMP pilot, please provide some substance to your claim that a pilot has been run as I would sincerely like to see it. You repeatedly claim knowledge of a pilot but time to put up or shut up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.