AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

HI EVERYONE Would like everyone"s opinion on what they believe...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    HI EVERYONE
    Would like everyone"s opinion on what they believe may happen over the next few weeks or what you believe should happen.
    may take on all this is reasonably Positive as no doubt you can all see.
    I believe these few things need to happen,

1) an update on our new applications and an expected time frame to complete.
    2) an indication from our major partners /customers about financing and prepayment relief.
    3) an indication on how soon if any delays with Isabell to commence SanJorge.
    4) whether or not we may do a cap raise to progress San Jorge a bit quicker.
    5) if we can get an extension on the loyalty option's until we are granted the PL for Isabell and whether this could be expanded
    to include all share holders who held before and after the consolidation with no limit on the amount of share's held prior to consolidation.
    all share holders who came along after consolidation then yes must hold a minimum of 125,000. my estimate is it would only increase by about 3% in any event.
    6) A detailed plan on how Axiom will commence and time frame for drilling and Jorc estimate on San Jorge..
    if any share holders are considering attending the AGM and agree with any of my comments perhaps they could with notice include in the
    agenda for the meeting and hopefully have some amendments made re; Loyalty Options..
    any other suggestion and comments from share holders would be appreciated.

Cheers SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.