CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Amigos, IMO it's good to know where a specky is in its life...

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    Amigos, IMO it's good to know where a specky is in its life cycle, so here's another chart showing the shareprice of the average junior as it journeys from discovery towards mining. (Can't recall from where I copied this chart, so apologies to the author.) Corazon is an interesting specky because it has a "nickel-copper-cobalt sulfide" resource at Lynn Lake (JORC of 115,000 tons of nickel, plus copper & cobalt). So IMO Corazon has already gone through the first stage of "confirm deposit Tier 3 company". That stage happened a few year ago when discoveries caused investors to spike the shareprice. However, when the next stage of "reality set in", Corazon went through an "orphan period" and investors sold up to looked elsewhere. That caused a slide in Corazon's shareprice which has lasted for several years. (This chart is a lesson for all investors in junior explorers. The ASX can be a very gruel beast, and many people (including me) have suffered from downturns when "reality sets in". IMO we have to learn from those experiences.) Now, getting back to Corazon, IMO the chart shows that Corazon is moving towards the third stage of its life cycle - because of its JORC, Corazon is a much lower risk than several years ago. IMO if current drilling goes well, Corazon is at the "entry" point on the chart - a new discovery at Fraser Lake could start the climb towards a "start up Tier 2 company". The drilling results are the key to our success. OK that's enough - I'll stop trying to pretend I know something. Good luck with your investment.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3012/3012585-1f7d55f39618c6bf16781887493c5294.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.41K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3006500 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2135262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.