TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

bright future, page-32

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yeah sjb spending too much time reading trademanic as it's so written.
    anyhow it's not that long ago that the directors resigned to warrant you 'scoffing'. That event is still imo having important ramifications for TON.example is in funding CR's sjb with this unusual staggered issue of the recent placement.

as to the lacklustre SP after such a positive event? I assume you mean the drilling at depth not the directors resigning?
    well the market was fully informed of this liklihood,had plenty of time to buy.some here waded in at 13 cents,others waited for the retrace to 11 cent placement price while still others got in on the impatient placement sophistos to T3 out at any price.
    chart

so you can see the accumulation of a volume between 9/13 cents over the last 3 months in anticipation of good/spectacular drill results. Of course this is combined with 30mil+ at 11 cents on placement.
    Now that's a lot of anticipation.It's a lot of Buyers turned Holders out of buying the actual news.

so the news comes out.SP is at a low near to the bottom buyer range 9 centsish so it gaps on open to 115 so the placement 11 centers can get out,does a bit of a churn with the DT's,babble starts up that it'll be 30 by the end of day if not surely week,and as per usual gaps and trading on resistance lines sp exhausts buyers against determined sellers.

writing a bit of an epic hey sjb?
    I was in at 11.5 month or so ago anticipating 15ish, didn't sell at 13/13.5,lethargy mostly.
    so I still hold my trading parcel.

but tell you what sjb the graphite market is very "tricky"to get shares sustainably in upward momentum. SYR comparisons are really irrelevant but that's mho contrarian that I won't expound on here at the mo.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.