AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Bright future, page-69

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Definitely O'seas revenue saved it's butt Australian revenue went down a hole. The 10 million from currency exchange gains helped the profit margin too and the dividend of 5c fully franked is nice.

But on the downside with all that R&D expenditure I haven't seen any new innovative product from AGI for many years now. The A560 machine was first introduced like 6yrs ago sure there's some bell and whistles put in along the way but nothing really innovative whilst competitors have been rolling out new machine designs and platforms over the last few years. As for the all the online hype the only product they got is the social gaming app that was developed by another company in Vegas. Still haven't seen anything from the real money online gaming yet which was forecast to be ready October 2014 originally. And as Mr Ainsworth said himself in the following article it's wreck waiting to happen.

http://www.copyright link/p/busines...reck_waiting_to_happen_B7ZwwNn9FnylF4EXkFBG1K

The real reason Australian revenue is down so much I think is because of increased competition with better products coming in to the Australian market. Also with all those mergers happening last year it really makes AGI a small player now fighting against the heavyweights.

I'm a little cautious about AGI hopefully then can get revenue growth again until I see that happening I'll stay on the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.