AGI 0.81% 92.3¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Bright future, page-76

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Panic sellers at $2.35 etc might regret that in 6 months or so. Contrary to some negative posts here, which are all part of the banter, this is a growth story, yes its slowed a little with tough competition in OZ but its strong growth overseas is impressive and will continue. When the stock price went to over $4.50 every man and his dog were pushing the virtues of this company and very few supporting ALL, that has obviously changed. I do predict that will change again one day, probably a year or so away but it will change particularly if AGI mergers with or is taken over by a large diverse global gaming company such as happened with IGT etc. In the mean time holders must suffer the ups and downs as there are not many freely traded shares so the share price is very easy to manipulate and that scares some people. I am definitely a long term holder and have the luxury of a low average price, so I will accept the good dividends and watch this company slowly grow sales and profitability and would not mind a merger or takeover if that comes along, enjoy the ride loyal holders!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $310.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 89.0¢ $931 1.005K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2008 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.