QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

The Chinese contract was announced to the market as a monthly...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The Chinese contract was announced to the market as a monthly purchase. The company did not announce to the market when these monthly purchases stopped. This was described as the company's biggest customer.

I do not hold because I sold all (60000) shares at about $1 when I learnt we cannot trust the company. This was my biggest shareholding. I assure you I wanted to company to succeed. I am not a big money person like many on these forums, I am a 30 year old musician. This company burnt me badly. I came out at about break even, having bought shares all the way from 60c to $2 and back, and it was a valuable lesson, but I was TFC biggest cheerleader (never really got to cheer for QIN did we!)

My big regret is that I could have sold all at over $2.20 not so long ago, (and bought a house I guess!) but held on because I believed the story. The story has turned out to be based on blatant mistruths and glaring omissions.

I continue to follow because I want to see the conclusion, so I can learn more about markets, because it's interesting, and because my girlfriend bought a small holding (which I feel significantly responsible for)

I still believe a class action against FW and/or the directors (who didn't know Galderma was cancelled?!) is very appropriate and I am shocked it's not a bigger talking point. I suspect many are blinded by greed and in denial about the facts as we now know them (admitted by the company because Glaucus bought them to light)

If I was in Australia (I am touring Europe) I would be making an active effort to be part of a class action. As it stands, I am too far and too busy so I hope I can just join one!
    (please let me know if there is one!)

Companies have a duty to materially disclose price sensitive information and in this case, if it wasn't for Glaucus, no doubt we would still be in the dark and FW would still be at the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.