OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Don't let the forum degenerate into emotional posts against...

1. 429 Posts.
    Don't let the forum degenerate into emotional posts against other opinions our group/club went like that only with Raya/Xped and all thats left is a final three which will become lifetime friends., its a company with high expectations and with the share dilution and current market cap it will have to deliver big for continued upward trajectory which is still likely . The fact is the long termers are sitting on spectacular profits. This startup is travelling at a million miles an hour and will hit speed bumps along the way.
    Right now after reading the announcement for the third time I just picked a tone up that didn't leave me feeling excited , actually there are more variables that have come into play ,like they are considering the opportunities presented to themselves. , when institutions are mentioned I took this as more the business side I have a large stake and dropped half after accidently dropping a quarter earlier then immediately buying back in.so still in big. Not normal behaviour for myself so have to ask myself why?
    Some peoples sentiment to myself can show itself as a little smoke , so i wish to see if there's a fire as correct sentiment or intuition is the best quality of stock investing possessed by few.
    Just sitting back not far from the trigger button in case things change \
    I have been told that Xped may attending some tech meeting in Adelaide shortly open to the public, can't find any info yet , may just fly over for this one if its the case, just observe body language etc ask some questions about the tech and how they are fitting in with the crowded Iot space, thats my best ability which I will use.
    Also anybody who displays a high volume of posts and opinions will willingly or unwillingly place themselves in a position of patriarch where the tall poppy syndrome famous in our town of Perth and broader Australia will come into play with the purpose of cutting down. Thats Australia Meanwhile just brighten up these stocks never go up in a straight line

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.