OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Brighten up, page-4

1. 429 Posts.
    At the moment its just intuition, going to read it again tonight but remember still have a large holding but have derisked as I didn't receive a overly positive feel about it , saying that, don't wish to miss out on potential runaway news either so still in just half the original holding Have to think for myself why at the moment , maybe I caught some of the paranoia off HC not just Xped forum but reading other companies forums as well, the paranoia has been epic at times this year .
    Just an opinion but quite interested on what they mean by" continues to review various opportunities that have been presented to the company" Earlier in the page ," The company is now positioned to meet with the Intel Home Automation division" Why not " we now are scheduled for a immediate meeting or meeting next week" Robots would of read this and it didn't present itself with key sentences actually more it showed a sign of a pullback.
    You see I run pretty much two business's and an investment trust all family and these are the words I use when I'm just hanging out there still fishing for contracts, not bad but still nothing happened yet.
    Probally I could change my mind thats why I have sentiment as none.
    As I said the finger will be close to the trigger button and the reason for that is I was convinced the last week there were the results of a leak in play , always looked like a pullback coming then strong orders big parcels were going through.
    Really I want to meet Wood , it will make me feel better even if there is some other presentation or whatever overseas I will fly there if its open to the public or shareholders .
    Will see after today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.