IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Brightstar & The Product Group Pty Ltd, page-2

1. 2,504 Posts.
    Update... Several of us investors have already had verbal conversations regarding ROAMe, and are very upbeat by their responses, however I still feel we need that footage to alleviate shareholder concerns. The below email has been sent off to IoT Group directly (not through Text100 which wont do any good). If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I will be nagging them until I get a response ;-)

Will keep you updated as to the response...

Good afternoon,

There is a lot of concern in regards to the ROAMe device not currently functional, and won't be ready for market. This is highly compounded by no footage of the device in action, and only pictures of the device found online. In addition, can you please confirm in writing that the megapixel of the camera in the ROAMe will be increased to suit market needs.

Please note that any response will be appreciated and will be posted in several online forums. If you can confirm receipt of this email such that I can update the forums as to the progress of your response and that a response is being written. I am very confident in IOT's ability to deliver through various discussions i've had, however - we really need something in writing to provide a boost of confidence to the marketplace. The share price of IOT very much relies in the confidence of us 'retail' investors and especially without footage of the ROAMe in action, can easily come to incorrect conclusions. If you can get back to me as soon as possible I will happily provide information back to shareholders who have taken quite a large hit over the past week in terms of their holdings.

Lastly, is there any indication as to initial stock levels Brightstar will be looking at to stock their 3,000 outlets? This will also be of assistance

Regards,
    Aaron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.