IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Brightstar & The Product Group Pty Ltd, page-5

1. 2,504 Posts.
    Totally agree! I'm also involved in IT product importing (amongst other things) and these sorts of devices fly off the shelves (pun intended!).

Take regular selfie sticks, we happened across them through dealings with Chinese suppliers before they were seen here in AU, and decided to take a punt on them. Bought in something like 10,000 units and sold them within a couple weeks; we couldn't believe it! And that was on a 200% markup! Kept bringing them in, and still selling them! And they were just flimsy devices that had limited usage. Sure the ROAMe will be more expensive, but the demand for this sort of product is crazy!

We don't deal with Brightstar as we tend to bring in stuff from US and China, however I suspect one of our dealers like Sansai will on sell ROAMe to its retailers base. I think people forget that an exclusive arrangement means that not only retail 3000 outlets will have access to product, but so will other channels and distributors, they will buy from Brightstar at wholesale rates.

The thing I like about IOT/ROAMe is that they are working towards one huge launch, already covering major distribution in AU and US. They know their product only has X lifespan and are hitting the marketing and distribution network hard.

Funny thing is from an investor standpoint, all we need is 'proof of life' as you put it, and we will see a proper re-rate in price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.