LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hi all, I recently bought a small parcel to start and am now...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi all, I recently bought a small parcel to start and am now doing a deeper dive. Can anyone bring me up to speed on the positives/negatives? What are everyone's thoughts and concerns on this stock?

I'd be particularly interested in understanding:
    • What's the value prop? How are they selling it? What business metrics do they attach to? Productivity, user sat, data/reporting, etc?
    • What's the churn rate currently?
    • What has been the ARR over the last few years? (I know I can find this on the ASX, just being lazy)

In return, I can offer some perspective from the tech industry. I run part of the APAC business of a global tech unicorn and understand the industry pretty well.

Based on the little bit I've read so far, here's some perspective from an industry insider:
    • $100M ARR - this number is an unofficial hurdle for tech companies. The time it takes from "0" (not necessarily zero but from ramp up) to 100M ARR has an impact on the multiplier that VCs and insto investors give the company.
    • Similarly, the "triple triple double double" rule also applies. If a SaaS business can triple their revenue, then triple again, then double, then double (4 consecutive years) to arrive at 100M ARR then they get the largest multiplier for tech companies (I forget the exact number, something like 15-25x ARR in market cap).
    • Losing money for growth - this is actually a very common modus operandi for tech companies. Most tech companies with a big vision will try not to be profitable on purpose. If you are making a profit that means you're not spending enough to grow as quickly as you can. You need to take market share as quickly as possible before copy cats pop up because market share is one of the strongest defensive positions for many reasons which I can get into if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by Sceptical Prophet: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.