FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Recuyg,"give it a rest for a while"?Nope!As I stated right...

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Recuyg,

"give it a rest for a while"?
    Nope!
    As I stated right from the start after this, nonsense was voted through, I am going to be continually reminding the "brilliant deal" brigade (you included) of your hopeless grasp of corporate business deals coupled with your insular knowledge of what is happening in the world you think you are so comfortably immune from JUST WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

My input on here so far has proved beyond reproach and everything I have said has eventually been endorsed time and again by spokespersons far more informed and worldly wise than me or you or any of the other "we know best so how about some quiet" brigade.

So here is a little deal for you Recuyg.
    You come up with some counter opinion other than your bulk standard "why don't you get a life" unhelpful drivel,and if it bares any kind of credence to the situation at hand I will "give it a rest" while I absorb,digest and analyse its merits. OK?

STILL not having to apologise for anything,but maybe one day I will be proved wrong.

Sorry, what is the sp again now that we are in a "PROPER FULL TRADING" mode?

Oh yes that's right, still nowhere near 5cents!!

Give it a rest?
    Give me a break!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.