FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hey Pintohoo,You tried rolling out the "just ignore them they...

1. 732 Posts.
    Hey Pintohoo,

You tried rolling out the "just ignore them they are nothing but trolls" routine a few days ago,and got yourself moderated for it. You must be really scraping the barrel of desperation to try it on a second time.

Are you REALLY now so bereft of worthwhile input that you feel it necessary to liken anyone who does not hold sway with your opinion as trolls,and by so doing,rendering what little respect you had left on here at best questionable, and at worst obsolete?

It is self perpetrated common knowledge that you have gone in hard on this stock,and I am afraid your growing discomfort in the realisation that you may possibly have not called this one correctly, is badly affecting your standard of input on here.

I personally am emotionally and intellectually indifferent to puerile comparisons,but consider it somewhat disappointing that the pressure of such a bourgeoning personal stock holding is reducing such a previously lauded and respected poster to plumb depths at levels you have seen fit to exercise recently.

I agree with almost nothing you have to say about this company Pinto,but that in no way means that I would derive some kind of perverse pleasure in seeing you or anyone else for that matter, lose money here,and If I believed for one second that anything posted on these forums can affect the outcome of a stocks sp (up or down) I would stop posting immediately and allow the ra ra mob to wollow in their mediocrity amongst themselves, and guess what? The sp would STILL do what it is gonna do even with a forum of 100% rampers, so behaving with a tad more dignity might not go amiss right now regardless of how heavily cashed up in here you find yourself.

Good Luck Pinto!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.