RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

bring back black betty and puntland, page-4

1. 1,524 Posts.
    i think it is always important to provide information without being thought of as someone who knows what they are talking about .

In a forum it is also prudent to realise that no one knows what they are talking about otherwise they would be sitting on a a big boat with big breasted babes sitting on your lap.

I understand that in the case of rrs no one knows what the hell these fool directors are plotting and no one knows what the hell findlays are doing and no one knows why the hell the sp is so low when they have just done a deal worth more than their market capitalisation.

How can you do a deal worth 50 million plus have a number of cap raisings worth millions and still have a market cap below this ............hole in the ground in which you pour money ...i might add my money....so you beatches who get grumpy for me being unhappy should be grumpy and unhappy as well rather than suporting the company they should be asking questions and pressuring the company to perform. I have owned shares in this dog for over 15 months and i am starting to get grumpy...in fact i am gonna change my name from fluffie to grumpy....and if i wanna talk to myself i will so there naaa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.