SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

VamosBrad is employed at Novo now and I doubt if he would be...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Vamos

Brad is employed at Novo now and I doubt if he would be interested in coming back.

He did manage to get deals with the companies you list but not the large revenue deals he wanted and the funded model he saw as the future of splitit is now being wound back by Nandan as he recognizes it will not be profitable.

Brad was replaced by John who promised large retailers using his personal connections but none eventuated.

Nandan to his credit quickly realized the funded model was never going to make splitit so is now concentrating on licensing the software under the iaas , whitelabel banners.

His major problem IMO is to get deals with the big 100 merchants he is targeting to use his iaas solution and pay on a transactional basis rather than a license fee plus maintenance. The unfunded model is 1% but the large merchants will need some persuading to pay $10 on a $1000 purchase to execute a piece of software.

If Nandan succeeds then he will have a profitable business in time, the problem to date is none of the large merchants have been signed up and revenue is shrinking (2.2m) last quarter.

Anyone who thinks going back to Brad and his funding model is the solution is clearly out of touch with reality IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.