bring back john howard, page-72

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Probably was outrageous ACB. I can imagine Finnet would detest Howard. Many do. I didn't see it, but I find it difficult to imagine how one anonymous individual could put a slur on the nation by posting on HC Politics forum?

Garrett still gets the same treatment, even after a court of law in Qld has already convicted one contractor of neglect or something similar.

I recall one particular post heading which read something like "Garrett promoted after killing five people"....or something equally as blatantly slanderous and ridiculous.

The day after 9/11, I remember travelling back from a court case with a police officer and saying to him that I feared that Howard's gross insecurity, his pathetic fawning demeanour around George Bush, his prejudices and his weird little ego were going to get us caught up in some potentially regrettable decisions in the coming weeks and months. It was so sadly obvious. I was 100% correct.

Just when we needed someone strong, we had servile Lil Johnny at the helm. Of course, the weakest of all gave him the name, "Man of Steel".......lol. How appropriate that George should bestow that name on silly little John.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.