bring back the mrrt tax, page-27

1. 9,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Dopey i was only joking,but not about the dams,i think back to the various floods (bright flood comes to mind) and the damage these floods do . "IF" the area was suitable to dam so the excess water could be useful to farmers as in dams rather than washing away top soil ,crops,sheep,houses etc then to me they should be priority infrastructure projects across australia ps also providing cheap clean hydro electricity even just for a couple of towns.But obviously taking into account forecast rainfalls.
    How many times have i seen drought areas finally get rain,the sad part being to often to much rain making the situation even worse,where were the dams and planning etc.
    ps this is not my suggestion ord scheme started the process and coalition say they have a dam policy but haven't seen it yet.

Justlookin,maybe when we grow up as a country/economy ,go through some tough times etc but as i have said before i'm glad i'm basically retired because now that china has come of age, competition is going to be ruthless,unfair etc etc.and the spoilt little rich boy (australia)is in for some tough lessons.
    That is unless of course the forecast LNG volumes and prices save our bacon again,but really that's nothing to be proud of imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.