UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

bring back the smiles, page-20

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Good on you full boost and all other stockholders, who have the gumption to make a price prediction on the stock, allbeit up or down. Its great to see these daily predictions!!!!!

A " smart " person told me you should buy your stocks low and sell them high and never fall in love with a stock!!!

If I sold a feew weeks ago, I would now be driving a new motor vehicle and possilby a new motor cycle. ( Dino, gee I hope these stocks really rocket and you can get that Harley ) Ah yes, but if I had sold I would now have a LOT less stocks.

However all is not lost, I am still driving a 96 Ford and my pushbike still works.

Seriously I just keep telling myself over and over again, (hypnotically implated into the subconscious mind )165,000 sq feet, 165,000 sq feet ( approx 3.8 acres floor space )This is big, real big and I think that there will be a lot more syringes than we currently envisage coming out of this 165,000 sq feet factory in early 2011.

How do I know ?

Only by way of what milestones I see that Uni HAVE achieved in a relative short space of time.( business based time )

They did have a bad run in the early days and this cannot be denied. However, this bad run was fortutious for oodles of people to buy in low. Positives can usually be pulled from negatives if you search hard enough.

The company are now currently in an extremely enviable position that will only improve, as the months pass, and aren't they passing quick!!!

Okay, enough, as I don't want to bore anyone, so I will leave with one Uni word that you should think about every day.

NASDAQ, that is the word, NASDAQ. Just look to the Northern Hempisphere.

Hope Uni goes well for long termers, short termers and the day boys.

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.