UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

bring back the smiles, page-39

1. 1,882 Posts.
    Tewk I think the biggest factor now in play with UNS management announcements is they plan to under promise and over deliver. They have lived thru the under deliver phase and taken some hits so its is a new phase in the history of the company and a new way of doing things.

Its been two years and they have achieved or exceeded my expectations with each announcement. The only time they have been late was because they tied up Sanofi and the ability to bring onboard other pharmas as well.... That was a nice little play.

Anyway Tewk Id say they will not increase production by one 150m unit line per year, they have 1bn unit facility under construction and with the recent Sanofi confirmation they plan to protect their currrent block buster drugs by using our fully integrated safety syringe to make the generic competitors less attractive.

Time will tell but my bet (and its in cash invested) is they have a very agressive ramp up to take place, but they will just keep in under promissing and over delivering till then.

Its going to be a very strong base to build from.

Good luck all
    Snork

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.