KCN 1.18% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Last Week is the perfect example:The option taken was to blow...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2501
    Last Week is the perfect example:

The option taken was to blow 2-3 days, blow 24 hrs of time sitting on a plane, blow thousands of dollars in the fire on flights / accommodation / etc for the umpteenth time over the past 12 months.

Where would we be today if instead they used the $10,000 to start the buyback, put a floor under the price, say to the market we will not waste another cent of money or time on rubbish fluffy stuff , this is the floor. $1.35 instantly the day they announce commencement of buyback..

That's the line in the sand.

That day the message is sent that if you want to sell at $1.35 then thank you very much ! Your helping us buyback placement dilution at a lovely profit, your helping shareholders buyback Taurus $2 options at a beautiful profit.. Sell you little Bot scum ! sell all you want at our $1.35 buyback bid , we will take them all.

Everything is beautiful..

Sentiment will change instantly.

Existing shareholders will buy more with confidence.

The gates to kingsgate heaven are clear and existing shareholder will push us through.

The 24 hrs sitting on a plane doing nothing instead could have done the following to help us:

1: Tell us exactly the situation with the higher grade ore, tell us exactly when it will be fed through plant #2.
    2: Tell us exactly what the Thai Government Approval situation is Exactly for Plant #1.. Have they been notified of the date they are to arrive and give us approval... Has this been organised in advance so a repeat of Plant #2 approval won't be repeated ?
    3: Tell us exactly what the time frame is for getting through Quartz lease overburden.. ?? We were told months ago mining had started in October and here we are 4 months later and we have no clue at all how far we have got through that overburden. ?
    4: Tell us exactly the situation on sale of NE, it's now 6 months after site visits and sale was "imminant" & we have herd zero since.
    5: Show us live pictures of plant #1 with an updated timeline so we don't have to guess from Doncamillo's photo's.

The Webinar gave us 40 minutes, it should have been 2 hours.

Extend the webinar and help existing holders have confidence and cancell all other presentations if you are limited by time...

Never forget the most important thing for all our futures is this: " We must get that placement dilution cancelled , the 30 million shares bought back and cancelled above all else"

We must get them as cheaply as possible for our benefit & marketing KCN to new buyers instead at this present time is total insanity..

I've said it before, i know i'm annoying you all saying it again, but until they pull there head out of the sand i'll keep saying it because this is not a $ucking game, this is shareholders lives at stake here.

I do not accept a repeat of 2011--> Presant day , When the only people making money is KCN employees and directors stuffing there pockets whist shareholders get slaughtered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.