KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

The Sad Reality shareholders face today is our Management have...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    The Sad Reality shareholders face today is our Management have no financial benefit to hurry things along..

The reality is they take there salaries each week & Ross has milked many, many multiples of his last significant purchase back in 2008 in Salary and Bonuses over the last 24 yrs.

Jamie especially , with 10 years collecting a salary and never buying 1 share , is much more financially motivated to keep cash in the bank to keep his job security than buyback stock to benefit shareholders..

When it comes to paying a dividend with his pathetic 50k shares, it is completely irrelevant compared to him collecting $2,500 cash a week sitting in air-conditioning at a conference and enjoying a nice flight / trip to Miami instead of being dirty on-site at Chatree.

The funny thing is, the 15% of shareholders are at the point of realizing they won't change there ways and the only way to fix this is vote them out...

The Lovegod comes to there rescue because i'm always afraid of change, because change can be even worse...... So Give them another chance i say, Let me abuse them as much as humanly possible and see if they will improve....

Have they improved lately ?

Shareprice reality say's we are still dogshit & this is confirmed with every blown $10,000 on the next conference trip...

Why would Jamie want to sit at the steps of a Thai Bank pounding the table in Thailand's smelly heat when he can just organize his next conference and enjoy biscuits and Coffee chit chatting and making new friends ?

Government type people with Alphabet letters are always marketing themselves for there next ladder climbing opportunity ! rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.