KCN 3.05% $1.69 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Bring Back Wayne Schiller --> Make Wayne CEO, page-5

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2182
    Seriously !

WHAT IS MGMT PAID A SALARY FOR !!! MGMT ARE PAID A SALARY EACH WEEK TO COMPLETE THESE TASKS !

Mgmt collect just US$ 55 million from a US$ 200 million dollar policy and think they deserve a bonus ! CMON MAN !

mad.png

I'll let you in on a secret, it was my Constant pressure that made him buyback those shares !!! sneaky.png $ucking daily pressure for months until he took action. ! ----> But yes, i agree, that type of Mgmt action in the future is what will deserve a bonus, sometime in the distant future, long after shareholders receive dividends can they even think about another bonus....

If AISC is above US$1,150 then are Both Ross and Jamie going to take a 50% paycut until they do there jobs and make it below US$1,150 mad.png

I promise you, all Jamie's reckless Chatree Festival Carnival spending is going to come back and bite us all when it's time to report AISC !confused.png

And just like them hiding November's production figures because they proved AGM presentation was missleading rubbish, they will do there best to hide this AISC figure as long as they can , just like they continue to hide January's production figures that would show weather or not we are even running higher grade through the plant after being promised it back in October !

Sometimes i wonder about you Fitzroy since you looked into our employees beautiful blue eyes at the AGM sneaky.png

Please ask your wife to never let you go to Thailand to enjoy Nucharee's yummy Green Chicken Curry and Fluffy rice or you will be under the spell too & we will then see you voting YES to increase her useless directors fee's to $500,000 ! eek.png

Oh yes !!! that's more money for buyback right there.... Get rid of the wasted spending having a 30yr old veteran Thai secretary who's know an elderly +70yr old , who used to run the local milkbar in Thailand before she inherited Lotus Hall from her deceased elderly Aussie Husband making decisions about our future...

She has been a director for all of 2023, all of 2023 was a total shareholder disaster , so she must pay the price like shareholders have paid the price..

Listed Company Mgmt are like pure parasites... If we shareholders don't confront them, they will continue milking as much as they can for eternity, right up until death ..

This was back in January 2018 !! They just blew shareholders to death in 2014.. .......& by taking bonuses whilst the Mine was closed recently is just a continuation of this behavior..... Nothing has changed, they obviously didn't listen back then & don't listen today, complete greedy arrogance mad.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5991/5991582-dbdc38dd4994a083f71aab25b8408df5.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5991/5991622-1dbe149177c6ca7f560f83b00f0fac4a.jpg

Life has taught me you can never trust Gamblers... There is a reason Gambling is a deadly Sin in the bible

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5991/5991629-ea1e5e767e7b5baa414b89fb68c4d887.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.050(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $435.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.70 $1.64 $687.2K 409.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73105 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 4023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.