KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Bring Back Wayne Schiller --> Make Wayne CEO, page-6

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    We pay management to take out the insurance, run litigation to collect the $83 million on it, know when to settle and know what conditions to settle on. We pay them to run litigation against a Thai dictator and do the best for the shareholders by winning and attempting to survive a limited appeal and then attempt to execute on any order against a dictator. Alternatively we pay them to settle on the best available, achievable terms that they can in the circumstances. We pay them to make that decision on our behalf. We pay them to convert 2 unserviceable plants and make them serviceable and improve them by using money from loan sharks and the gold from one to renew the other. I wonder how much it would cost to rebuild those plants from scratch -400 million?. We pay them to get a workforce, and when 2 bureaucrats fight and delay through no fault of the company we pay them to cover the cost of the gold not mined and not sold and raise money to cover the cost as best they can. How much was the gold mine we paid for them to get back worth?? What about the Quartz lease and the exploration leases?? $850 million? More? What's your best guess LG? Put a figure on the benefit of all those decisions to the shareholders. It puts the bonuses into perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $426.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.