KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Touche !You got me, never argue with a great lawyer like...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    Touche !sneaky.png

You got me, never argue with a great lawyer like yourself ! .... always have a response to everything.. But that was perfect, so Well done ! smile.png

I'll give you that Win, but the question your children / wife / grandchildren are asking you when inheritance time comes is this ;

" is MTC really worth $28 million with a $120 million non-binding takeover offer on the table ? " cool.png

That situation is the ultimate test of shareprice reality saying it's bullshit...

Shareprice reality is saying the takeover is bullshit, so if you use your KCN MGMT congratulations of future achievement rationality to give high fives today, you would expect the shareprice reality will eventually reach productivity ... ( Maybe our conversation today is the sign from God you were looking for Fitzroy to get some too.... what.png )

I'm only being critical of MGMT today because it's so blatantly obvious we are about to go higher if AISC is anywhere near $1,100 so Jamie has totally lost the plot going on a Miami tour when buying back stock with even as little as there $500 k bonus last week will make such a huge positive difference tour our future... It's really frightening that as CEO he cannot see this ! redface.png

I've asked Jamie for some of his MIAMI trip selfies, but no response as usual, so hopefully he's too embarrassed to post them all over his LinkedIn with the shareprice doggy-poo at $1.19 and shareholder mushrooms completely in the dark on what's happening on-site in Thailand...

Maybe this is his first step in growing pubes and becoming a CEO man, instead of just a Ross the Boss manchild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.