AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Bring balance to the for(ce)um, page-118

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Pinto, or is it Pinot now, or was that a suggestion to go drink some Pinot (my favourite wine in any case),

Thanks for a comprehensive reply. I think comparisons made by others to prior HC 'darlings' ADO and OBJ are informative, they blew through the $200 million barrier well in advance of significant revenue whereas AJX seem to be getting genuine runs on the board. Will just have to see what happens on the short term SP front, is only relevant to me since I came very late to the stock and don't want to buy near the top!

It seems like a veritable avalanche of price sensitive information to arrive in the next six months... Plus possible signs of first decent revenue, after which as you point out, some real numbers can be crunched for the medium term. You sound super confident on the miliatary front - I'm not as well researched on this front as you, so do we have any idea how big (or small) revenues might be?

Other sectors still to come:
    Building Material fire retardants?
    Carpets?
    Bedding/mattresses?
    Plastics?

I guess it's all about momentum at the minute (in a corporate and SP sense), but it still seems like there is plenty of SP upside possible?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.