AJX 25.0% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Good post spitty, I think what we should all remember first and...

1. 86,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Good post spitty,

I think what we should all remember first and foremost - is what is the objective here?

It is and always was -------------- sale of business to a large corp..

When? - my guess is about 2017.

Now, even though NC is building this to go 40 or 50 years ----------- the objective is still there ------------ sale of business.

To that end -------- the current SP is really of no consequence - what matters is how the business is shaping up and what is it shaping up for.

To this end - this last week as far as I can see was very good -- the anns. were good business wise - and, we have more cash.

The stated price for a buy out is 10 bucks a share - end of story. So, a little dilution is of zero consequence.

10 bucks a share is the target -- don't take our eyes off it -------- it matters not a zot whether the SP is presently 65 or 50 or $1 or $2 -

any of that just makes you either feel crap or good --- it is purely an emotional thing.

If you are in this for the buyout - or if you are in this for a particular target - say $3 Au -------------- it just doesn't matter where the SP is now - the only thing say - a SP of $1 right now does for you is make you feel better.

It's just hard to live with for some of us - it's emotion.

Look for example at the trading range - look at it -

now -- think about this --------- hands up everyone who knows that the longer a stock stays in a tight trading range then the bigger the breakout when it happens?

OK - we all (mostly all) - believe that --------------------- so??? Why are we unhappy little campers when it is stuck firmly in that range?

Answer ----------- because even though we intellectually know that the longer we stay in that range the better -------- we DON'T like it emotionally.

We see CR's - we see anns. - but, it sticks in that bloody range.

Sit back and rethink this - not emote this ------------- more or less - the longer this goes on the better.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.598K 859.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209855 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 904264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.