AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Bring balance to the for(ce)um, page-79

1. 17,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    To expand on that and the excellent post from splitview. There are many ways of viewing company performance depending on one's focus. The financials - short term, the strategy - appropriateness, the share price - right now, and so on. So if the goal of the founder and major shareholder is to sell the business the strategy should be viewed in that light. Only a mug would intend to sell without making a healthy return and GR is no mug. What makes a company attractive to a buyer? potential!

One way is to find a dog or broken company with the potential to go in and clean up - in which case you will be buying cheap. I doubt that GR or NC have that in mind as it wont make the return that's wanted - for any of us.

The other is to buy with enormous potential that has not yet been fully tapped, that may be grafted onto your own business, allow you to diversify or rejuvenate. or simply to make your own mozza. My guess is that is the goal - to be seen as a business worth having -where the set up is done, commercialization is no longer a dream and reputation is firmly established, yet there is untapped potential and substantial growth possible. That way it's worth having, and worth paying for.

If that's the case the approach is probably pretty flawless. Penetration into a range of market segments being established. Multiple products and further development underway. A business model that keeps operational costs under control. A play for substantial reputational return with DoD. Movement to an economy with a greater appetite for leaps of faith. Ensuring institutional support for the stock.

We might all be suffering a little while the price dithers around, but if we pay attention to the goal and the execution of the strategy the pain is lessened. atience is a pain of course and faith can be tricky but you bail now and probably regret it later, or stay and hope and take the bumpy ride.

to further mix my metaphors I would liken it to a symphony. The master conductor is working his way through the parts. We are currently in the slow movement. But be sure there is a fast movement to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.