ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Bring NRO back !!

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Bring back the good half yes. Leave the other constant bickering out - the ramping of "war talk to enhance reo prices" - 40c-50c forecasts - M/L by first quarter of 2021. We all get things wrong including myself certainly.

Reality is ones own research and conclusions. Given the investment in Europe they will not be far away from building a processing facility for reo's and in Canada the govt has committed 31 million for construction of their first reo's processing facility expected to be operational end of 2022.

Connect that with Shenghe partnership - another 2 known global processing facilities needing a lot of concentrate all at a time when GGG will be post M/L and well into construction all at a time when reo's market is peaking and supply is non existent - it takes many years to get to construction and whilst a couple are advanced it will not be enough. Speculate if Malaysia again shuts Lynas operations in the meantime and we know even if China does not play reo card their exports have already reduced 50% and 2021 will see further reductions if not total.

Back to timelines where I have used Dundas as a reference as they are currently at white paper stage. Going back further to Dec 1 2015 where the Ironbark project completed its public consultation - it then took 1 year and 2 weeks to Dec 2016 to receive M/L. We know how the GGOV have addressed timelines and processing applications but looking at Dundas - not a great deal. We can certainly hope Neilsen can speed/advance the process a few months. If not I'm very happy to let other key events play out in the meantime.

When we get our M/L - the timing will be extraordinary as supply is very little and demand is huge. What a position as every month passes for negotiating off take agreements and partnerships. All that's required is patience.

Shorting has been occurring from flat line to 0.24% - minimal 3 million shares but explains some trading activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.