ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Bring NRO back !!, page-54

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Whatever the case Algerd a simple post to say he's ok should have been received. Probably just in it for the EIA approval then cashed in and moved on.

The good folk at HC give us a platform to chat - share thoughts and information - nothing more. GGG and all its invested holders 1.3 billion of us/them is not about NRO and GGG will continue building on super progress - achievements throughout 2020 into realization of the exploitation license throughout early to mid 2021.

Like GGG - markets look set to continue strong gains throughout 2021. Dam look what's occurred in such a tomultous year of 2021. Now there is much positivity and stability ahead for reasons we all know and of course the fundamentals/dynamics in the reo space and in particular for Greenland as a country to develop and for GGG to move on to concluding permitting and partnerships.

First movers in the reo space will be rewarded exponentially - forget about the past 10 years and debunk the fact from fiction regarding GGG. The only consideration now is EL & ML and I for one - given the choice Greenland has in front of it - to emerge and develop - not only GGG's project all be it the largest in scale with massive financial gains for Greenland (forget about the environmental issues for the moment - that has been addressed in EIA submission) - I just can not see how a couple of hundred - if that - protesters in total will derail the future of Greenland in which they have fart assed around for many years and basically - it's now or never. This project given the green light will bring not only mass financial benefits and all that comes with that to quality of the struggling population and it's dream of independence from Denmark but it will green light the country for the big players - the multi national companies to enter the Greenlandic rich mineral resources - govt knows this - remain the same or progress now and open up many possibilities to the multi national giants that are - have been looking on.

I've no crystal ball - however note this down and hold me accountable - well i guess you can't really but a steady sp climb will ensue back to 30c+ - by mid March 40c - by May/June 70c and beyond E/L - M/L and partnership announcements as someone else posted $2 up to $6 on development into production. I would not be surprised if Greenland govt will most likely want a free carried 10% stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.