ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Bring NRO back !!, page-55

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Good mate to have! I like Peter Lynch, too. His small is big attitude; plus clear recognition and acceptance of risk. Inherent in the game is his statistical claim - nothing to do with TA mind you - just reality of business: Six out of ten is good, never going to get 9 out of ten. I've finally beat the 6/10 just this year on a collective 70 long bets from the past 5 years. Sock drawer conflagration since Mar/Apr virus reset has been epic. Plenty bags to bring home, but nothing like a 140-bagger; best I have is a 16-bagger at this time.

Timing is also in play. Hold too long you might end up holding empty bags. That said, I consider we are in the early stages as just small percentage of total global sales, but I believe a majority of investors recognize that the EV Revolution is no mirage. We can't keep doing business as usual and many people are going to able to buy one sooner than they thought they could and the many more sooner than they though they would.

I work every angle I can think and little else; an opportunity like this is perhaps once in a lifetime. Going from wall phones to mobile phones made a lot of investors happy. Transpo is bigger and broader. Be nimble, have fun, good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.