LOM 7.94% 5.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

In addition to the other kimberlites, I believe we have not seen...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In addition to the other kimberlites, I believe we have not seen the last of L259. Within the expansive depression there may well be a hidden a treasure whose features have been masked by the more recent sediments and geomorphological processes yet to be discovered. What do we know of the contacts between recent sediment and the valley floor or side-walls. Plus I recall (to be corrected) outcropping kimberlite being recorded during early pitting. What if the crater facies have been masked by recent sediments and the diamonds currently being recovered have been derived from washouts and local infills elsewhere, generated with kimberlitic debris from the original explosive event.Why such a large, deep depression? A few moderately deep drill holes along the perimeter may reveal more than just sediment.

I understand there is nothing to link the alluvials to any underlying kimberlite. Possibly the kimberlite is significantly smaller, and is located somewhere within the depression. Further, an extremely explosive event may have accounted for the depression, where the exhausted residual crater facies fell well below the limits of the country rock cone.

This is all conjecture and I welcome those who are knowledgeable in the subject to shoot my idea down. I just believe more work on this anomaly is required before we walk away.

Good luck to all LOMers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.005(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 5.8¢ $18.02K 300.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12556 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.