CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

My guess is it will take many years before the full...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    My guess is it will take many years before the full benefits/side effects of CBD and THC are known, but to me what is quite obvious at this point in time is that for babies/young children who suffer with serious epilepsy, cannabis is a far, far better treatment than the pharmaceutical drugs that do just as much hard to them as they do good. From my research into the topic over the last two years not only does cannabis extract work better (for most people, some kids unfortunately CBD alone doesn’t cut it and they need a high THC dose aswell), it’s side effects are so minimal compared to the multiple pharmaceutical drugs they were on and a lot of the time the kids either cut down drastically on the drugs they are given or stop with them completely and solely use cannabis extract. Everyone has their own opinion, but in my view cannabis is a hell of a plant, it is a wonder drug and what it can do is amazing. No, it’s not a cure all and never will be. It’s a ‘make life easier’ drug for many people, and in the end that’s kind of the aim of the game, to make life easier right? Anyway just thought I’d throw my opinion in bas, it’s a good subject to be talking about on here, better than guessing the open price that’s for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.