CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think that most investors did their research with this baby a...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think that most investors did their research with this baby a while back and paid for a kilo of bananas in the shop and came home to unwrap a loaf of bread. Remember the tale of that kid called Epaminondas? Not saying that anybody was ripped off, just saying that what you see ain't going to be what you get. Basileus, as always, is correct. That's what lawyers do and that's how they think. He is to be commended. A young lass by the name of Gold Lamington had the sense and kindness the other day to post an article concerning a Sth American pot thing, a start up with 'world firsts' and all that (golly, probably had a couple of manifold triploids thrown in, just to make sure) type of stuff, and sure enough, people started bagging her. . . . Not related to QBL/CGB, ramping/ hidden agendas and all that sort of stuff . . . . it was just a rather lengthy article generously shared to show what can happen when people, good and honest people, find themselves caught up in what they believe they were told was honorable. Like I alluded to a few posts back, I reckon that more than one family's Christmas is about to be spoilt by the greed and hunger of others. If anybody on this forum can give or show one true reason for anybody to put another dollar into this cash cow, I'd be more than happy to discuss. . I've got more than enough socked in but thankfully it won't break the bank if CGB (it's correct moniker, upon relisting) goes under.
    As stated all along, and now that all of the initial enthusiasm for the world of pot is waning, when we get over all of this hype, what really is left? We're all held up owning shares in a company in legal limbo, nobody can buy in or get out, awkward suggestions that the most recent CR is not only over-subscribed, but at the same time is still open. Very confusing and downright wrong. I have no intention of bringing CGB down, I want to see a universal replacement of water hungry cotton for environmentally secure hemp. That would be a very positive first step. I would also like to see an end to false claims re 'manifold' world firsts that suggest that triploids are news breaking and earth shattering. They aren't. For anybody who has not yet taken a drive down Bondi Road and Birraga St, I'm not suggesting anything, but it could help to put most of this confusion into perspective.
    If and when CGB does relist, it will be in the vicinity of where it is right now, 3.7cents. Everybody needs to understand that this holding price is artificial, the stock was in free-fall from that high of a crazy 11 cents. The only reason why it is stopped out at 3.7 is because the company pulled the plug as the share price plumetted. Yes, I am going out on a rather long leg here, but I do believe that the SP will see 1.6cents again and that will be about the right time to be concerned. As there has been substantial dilution from 1.8billion to now around 3.2billion, I would not be surprised to see 0.9cents as a floor in the near future. I might be wrong, but let's see.
    Everybody needs to be well aware as to what is actually going on. Wages are being paid, rent is met. We are paying these costs. I am certain that hemp today will be quinoa or gunja tomorrow. It is all a smoke screen. I only put this out as an idea for everybody to think about and I do care about what everybody thinks. When CGB does relist (if ever), it will be interesting to see what the market thinks about a company which is very good at taking money and using it for whatever. Show me one study which indicates the benefit of CBD/THC over anything else and I might change my mind. The honest research indicates nothing, so far. Let's see.
    My interest in this company is enough for me to want to contribute to this discussion. I think that all interested shareholders should keep their eyes open. All is not what it seems.
    There are very interesting times ahead and upon relisting, there will be opportunities. Just don't hold your breath waiting for Pnina to explain just exactly what she meant by 'manifold' - when read in context, it appears vacuuous - but when understood in toto, it says a lot. My bet is that there will be any number of buyers next February and March at about 1.6 cents. And then the SP will climb, briefly. At the end of the day, QBL will be left with those tenements at Sth Johnstone, probably worth something, Neil and Andrew K will have buggered off, and we will be left scratching our collective heads.
    Take a drive down Bondi Road and tell me what you think. Nothing that what I see could be described as encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.