CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Bas or should I say King Magistrate   Thank you for the...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi Bas or should I say King Magistrate wink.png  Thank you for the prompt and again concise reply to my post on another thread. Sorry I couldn't return the courtesy. I have been offline due to my modem getting fried during a storm. After finishing working 11 days in a row this morning I finally managed to get another. Three days off now, thank duck. Quite often I post on my phone between "jobs" but they are usually brief and often not thought through confused.png so wanted to wait until I had more time. Its been entertaining catching up on the threads. I have noticed you've been making a lot of friends the last few days smile.png. I more than agree with Bullofwallstreet. Having you "overseeing" and dissecting anns and financials makes my job easier. While I try to spend as much free time as possible researching companies theres always things you miss. Its known that when we read something positive we tend to read it numerous times then retain it while reading something negative tends to be read a couple of times at most and not retained so we then subconsciously revert back to the previous positive statement (if that makes sense).

I must admit I still am very curious what your fascination is with QBL. I know I said that maybe you've been burnt in different ways through investing previously with QBL but I am starting to think that it may not be that obvious. Maybe you've been professionally "burnt" by the "family" or associates. Maybe its nothing negative and you were made aware of the company due to fellow colleague or had to pass judgement once and it peaked your interest. Who knows, Who cares. At the end of the day, I don't. I remember one of our first correspondences concerning weather people can change (in regards to the BOD). You ended up conceding that my comment was fair. To display humility here is very rare so that gained my respect straight away. Also the fact that if you have the focus and discipline to put up with the rigours of law school does the same. I am the perfect example of change. Up to as little as five years ago I lived on the fringes of society for close to three decades. There is very little I have not done outside of the law. My dealings with the courts have always been as a defendant. Now my life is 180 degrees extreme opposite of that. My work now occasionally involves assisting first responders of all professions and lets just say that now I live "clean". That is why I currently give the BOD the benefit of the doubt. We all make mistakes and as long as we eventually realise this and stop repeating them then we evolve. I am sure the BOD have learnt from past mistakes and I am confident they are now doing the same. Everything (ok, apart from AGMPL) currently appears to show this. I have said this before but what they have achieved in the last six months is quite remarkable. After all the effort and no doubt sacrifices to their personal lives, they wont want this to fail. Sure, there is no guarantees of success but at this end of the market that's something we accept.

I hope you continue to hang around and contribute here while CGB is growing. In fact I hope one day you invest a substantial amount in CGB long term. Maybe one day a T20 shareholder biggrin.png

So far Mondays looking like a big day. Acquisition of Medcan, MCL and issue of CR shares. As long as nothing negative is announced by 730 tomorrow night, its looking good. The Patron is in the freezer waiting.... 

By the way, If your looking to supplement your income I believe that Vic Police are now looking for a confidential informant. Not sure if its below your position or pay grade but I have heard its pretty lucrative...

Have a great weekend smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.