CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Good morning @Basileus1. Does pot = thalidomide.....No. For the...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Good morning @Basileus

1. Does pot = thalidomide.....No. For the editor to allow them to publish a headline like that is remarkable. They are either looking for sensationalism or it was a slow news day. We need to get back to basics. Thalidomide was synthesised in a lab in the 1950s. While a lot of medications are plant based, I can find no evidence that any compound in Thalidomide originates from a natural substance. Pot on the other hand is obviously entirely a natural substance. Unless they start introducing foreign compounds into the chemical structure of cannabis without comprehensive trials and research there is no basis for a headline like that.

2. I think@MrAwesome was referring to current results. A little hard while we are transforming and in a TH. I know they can still release PS Anns but would like to think they are being a bit strategic and waiting until we trade again to inform the market of projected income?, yields etc.

3. Five Mill loss last financial year.....correct but I believe it was addressed previously by another poster. I cant even recall the basis of their argument (memory is not what it used to be) at the time but it was feasible to me. I think in the end it resulted in a loss of 1.8 mill. If I had the time to find it I would but unfortunately I have a list of jobs a mile long to do before I go back to work which I thought was Monday but now is Sunday, arrgh should of turned my off. I need a wife or maybe a maid....can you recommend any companies smile.png

4. Agree.

5. Outside my experience or should I say over my head what.png

6. I think he meant "collectively" as all the directors have participated in the CR independently, not as a "collective". At the end of the day everything is open to interpretation especially if its written.

Regards,

Kvz 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.