ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Crikey talk about news flow its all coming together.Santos...

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Crikey talk about news flow its all coming together.

Santos offloading small stakes and not committing to some small projects - talks of lng deals with tokyo and then speculation of bid of esg.

If we have reasonable night on wall street and some more speculation over weekend, next week could be a monster.

I agree that esg should withold news if they have any pending, the market and sector is pushing this baby as is and today was not a great day for market.

Some good solid stakes in esg, so not easy to accumulate - I think any bid would show that the shorting was meant to be - they can say the VWAP was around 70 cents - exactly the same thing with arrow. The good thing like arrow is management can get a bid on table and show they are willing sellers, and then let the market place do the rest.

Some great press today - maybe its our time in the sun, just glad that I held a good amount and gradually bought a few more. Certainly any bid around $1.50 or below and I will be straight into the market for more - management may consider $2 but I suspect its time for chris sadler to roll up his sleeves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.